Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Our busy day

Our day started with Gemma finding a marker..... probably in Jade's room, I just had to take a picture....it was so darn naughty....then while I was wiping up marker, (and after she was cleaned up and changed) thank goodness for washable ones.....
Self imprisonment? She got stuck under this chair, while I was cleaning up the marker mess, I had to laugh and she didn't appreciate that I was taking pictures instead of rescuing...
then it was time to.... Change clothes again, while I was getting a new outfit...

Caught in the act... she tears apart the couches at least 29 times a day.....

Climbing on chairs, any chair she waits until there is a vacant one.... this picture should have been up with the other chair one.. oh well you get the idea....
Dancing with Barney naked...... She loves Barney... we had to change again...
Dancing with Barney diapered.. she is getting ready to jump here. She was having so much fun jumping and dancing. Needless to say she is a very busy girl. Yes this was just one day and does not include the lunch mess, toys, Jade's room, dumping out the hair ponies 14 times, unfolding the laundry, dancing in the dirt on the floor when I am sweeping, playing in the cat food and water, etc... because if I was taking all of those pictures then I would get nothing done all day. :-)

1 comment:

Chris and Jana said...

Sounds like our days. :) We miss you guys too!