Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines day

This has a very cute story, The other day Jade was home from school because she didn't feel well, She told me she didn't think that she would be able to go to school all week. I said that was sad because she would miss the class party on Valentines Day, she asked if it was really Valentines and I told her it was... She thought for a minute then she said " Well, I bet that Daddy will bring me a chocolate rose, because he loves me very much"..... As you can see her daddy loves her very much, he came through with a chocolate rose and her very favorite treat, Mint sandwitches.
Not to be left out he also brought Roo her own chocolate rose, since we didn't want her to feel left out, and she knows if she has been, I told James it would be really sad if he brought Jade something and not Gemma, and she would be standing there with her hand out saying " me, me ? " and that is what she does. It is very cute.

Here she is crying and starting to throw a fit, she wants me to open the " Nandy"

2 comments:

lori parkhurst said...

sounds like you had a fun v-day. I love looking at your blog too. Cute pics!

Chris and Jana said...

That is such a cute story. Roo can't be left out. I can't believe how long her hair is getting!