Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cisco's Birthday


Yesterday was Cisco's 16th birthday..... No he did not get a car... mean I know :-) anyway he can't get his license until the end of May and so I have a short and small reprieve :-)
Back to the birthday, on Sunday we went to James' parents house for dinner and to visit as well as celebrate the birthday's, James' birthday was Monday. This was Cisco and James' birthday cake they are giant cupcakes, I thought they were awesome.
For James birthday on Monday he didn't really want anything so I made the dinner he requested, and a brownie for dessert, and then we rented some movies.
For Cisco's birthday on Tuesday, He was allowed to stay home from school, and He needed a new T V, so in the morning we went TV shopping and he got a 19" plasma I think, it's one of the really thin, flat screen ones, I am not very up to date on them all.... Then we went to lunch with Rory and Mark to Cafe Rio and then to Costco, because as luck would have it he also needed a new i-pod so he got a new one of those as well.... yes he is spoiled :-) So although he didn't get a car he did have a pretty good birthday.

No comments: