Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Disney Princess wishes on ice...


I tried to get some pictures of the show but due to it being a digital camera I had a hard time, but it was very fun and as you can see Roo fell asleep for a few minutes, but she didn't miss much before she was awake and dancing again.


This is my "sleeping beauty"


So I should start with I am a ding bat mother ... :-) I didn't realize that this would be such a fun and special thing to take Jade to, until I kept hearing that all of my friends were taking their little girls to this show, so lucky for me I was not to late to get tickets and take them to this. They actually opened up new seats the day before I got our tickets, so I took Jade and Gemma to "Disney Princess Wishes on Ice" on Saturday & we went to the 2:30pm show. The girls had a wonderful time, and so did I. I have never been to an ice show before, they come all the time but I never thought that it would be fun, I was wrong they put on a great show and we had wonderful seats ( thanks to Grandma Rory ) we were on the 3rd row so Jade and Gemma could see everything! Jade chose an Ariel cup for her prize and it came with a snow cone in it, she also got a coloring book. The only thing that would have made it funner was if Grandma Rory could have come...Next time for sure. :-)

3 comments:

lori parkhurst said...

I am jealous that you had 3rd row seats! Next time I'll have to go through your mom to get my tickets. The guy on the phone told me my tickets were the best seats available and I got them 2 weeks in advance. I'm a bit miffed!

Rory said...

I'm glad that we didn't miss the Princess on Ice show, I should have gone along on a day I didn't have to work. Gemma looks like "sleeping Beauty".....such a cutie. Actually, two very special cuties.....

Chris and Jana said...

That sounds really fun. They are two very cute girls. I can't believe how big Gemma is!