Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jade's 9th Birthday!!

Jade turned 9 on Sunday! I have a hard time believing she is getting so big. When she was born she was my smallest baby at 7 lb 8oz she was born on her due date and no I wasn't induced. She came at 11:36am and I was totally shocked to see how much black hair she had! When I called people from the hospital to tell them she was here nobody believed me when I said she had a ton of hair.
Jade still has a ton of hair.
She has always been a sweetheart, and quiet.
She decided she wanted to get her ears pierced for her birthday and go to lunch at her favorite resturant "Olive Garden"



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

lori parkhurst said...

Such a brave girl!

Chris and Jana said...

Happy Birthday Jade!! We haven't been blogging much lately, but we hope you had a wonderful birthday! We love and miss you so much.