Monday, January 25, 2010

Jade at 9

Jade is still just a VERY sweet, quiet and loving girl. The first word everybody uses to describe her is sweet.
She is in 3rd grade and wavers back and forth with either loving it or wanting to be home schooled, but if I try to say anything different than what Miss. Green has said I am informed that I am wrong. So I just keep telling jade that it's best she go to school everyday.
Jade still starts pretty much every sentence with "It's sad....." whether it is actually sad or not. She loves to be with me and I love having her with me, She is a Wonderful helper and very good with Gemma. Although pretty much every chore is her "worst favorite".
She is in gymnastics and loves it.
If it was up to Jade she would only have to go to school 4 days a week, she believes in the 3 day weekend theory.
Jade also loves movies. Her favorite foods are still Cheese & Cereal.
She likes make-up, lotion, pampering and she likes to give pedicures, I get the most benefit from that :-)

No comments: