Friday, December 12, 2008

Busy Girl

This is my busy girl, Gemma is always doing something... Here she found the pin cushion and felt that the couch would be a good place for the pins...
She wanted to have chocolate cereal and insisted on feeding herself, so I while I was helping Jade get ready for school, she poured out all of the milk then proceeded to play in it. Yes it was everywhere! Not to concerned though, is she? :-)
This is cute she was very excited to have Mermaid on in the house (She loves her movies). I was cleaning the portable DVD player ( I have to have one in the car, because believe me without it is miserable for all involved) I have a few movies that we only play in the car so that she will enjoy the ride. :-) The Little Mermaid is one of them.
Cisco had a fund raiser for wrestling and they sold cookies, we were trying them out and I walked out of the kitchen for a minute and Gemma got a handful off of the counter (they weren't hot) She looks awful proud doesn't she? She sure does make me laugh.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sue said...

She looks like you in that last picture! Pretty crazy the things they can get into!

lori parkhurst said...

Happy late birthday Gemma. We love busy girls around our house! YOu would fit right in!