Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve

I got a cute cookie decorating kit to keep Jade and Gemma busy on Christmas Eve.
I like this picture because it shows Gemma very carefully putting the decorations on with her left hand.
Our finished product. Hope Santa needs a sugar rush when he comes to our house.
This is our Christmas tree it is very top heavy because all of the ornaments I didn't want ruined had to be out of Gemma's reach. I know that some people put up a barrier or kid gates. I personally don't mind having the tree touched and checked out, and I wasn't going to put very many ornament on to compensate, but Jade had to put a lot on. Sadly we did lose a few to little hands, and since every one of my ornaments tells a story it is hard to lose some, but that in its self tells a story too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: