Saturday, November 22, 2008

"2"


I can't believe my baby is 2!
We took her to Build-A-Bear to build a new friend....
Oh there are too many choices... how do you choose just one...
A choice has been made...
All stuffed, time for clothes... Jade loves this place and had no trouble choosing and dressing her friend "Bluebelle", Gemma didn't want any clothes on "Lola"
Now this part isn't fun for her.. how do you like the look on her face, plus she was doing her usual and leaving a trail of shoes and socks. the child does not like her feet to be hot. Now we are off to Chuck-E-Cheese...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Jill, I found you too...I can't believe your daughter is 2 and I've never even met her! I'm a pathetic cousin. Hope you are all doing well, your kids are cute and I can't believe how grown up they all are.

lori parkhurst said...

Sorry you are sick too. Is it the flu?