Sunday, June 29, 2008

Jades hair cut

Joey, Cerissa and Charly came out for dinner last weekend, we had a bar-B-Que. After dinner everyone gathered out on the trampoline.

Jade got her hair cut into a darling A-line on Thursday. She had 12" cut off and was able to donate it to locks of love. She is starting to want to do her own hair and since it is so thick and when it is long she doesn't like me to comb it. So I told her that there are very cute short hair cuts and she decided to give it a try. We went to a place called Cookie Cutters for Kids, and she had a pleasant experience, my nerves were shot though :-)
I always get the shakes when Her hair gets trimmed and when I get my hair trimmed or cut... This was the shortest either of ours has ever been. It is so cute though and she willingly does her hair and she can wash it herself now too.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

lori parkhurst said...

Her hair looks absolutly beautiful. What a great length for the summer!

Chris and Jana said...

We love her new haircut, that just proves it looks cute any way you cut it!