Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The kidlet's 4!!




I cannot believe my baby is 4! I guess it's a good thing that 4 is still pretty little! Gemma was born on Nov 21st, 2006 at 6:57 a.m. She was born on her due date and I was not induced. She was 8.5 lbs It was kind of funny but she looked like I had expected Jade to look... so I was surprised because after Jade was so different than what I expected and so surprising, that then I figured Gemma would look like Jade did. Silly I know.
A little bit about Gemma at 4:
Her favorite food is spaghetti so we took her to "The Old Spaghetti Factory" for dinner, (and yes I was buggy to the hostess because Gemma wanted to sit in the trolley, so I insisted, it was her birthday after all.)
It is really fun to spend the day with her every day and she has her own schedule that she adheres to every day. On day's that she doesn't want to go anywhere she won't change out of her pj's. She can work the TV, DVD player and DVR without any help. The kidlet cannot read but somehow she can find the list of recordings on the DVR and find Go, Diego, Go and then knows which ones she has watched and the new ones! She will change the TV without any trouble at all and feels that it is her choice on what we are watching at any given time. Silly kid. She loves to play with her princesses she has a bag of the little 3-4" ones that are like polly pockets, they keep her entertained for quite a while. She loves puzzles and ART!!! She loves to draw and cut and tape and glue and color! I keep a stack of computer paper on hand just for her if her's is gone she steals it out of the printer.
She loves to help me bake and cook, her current favorite is making frosting and getting to choose the color's.
For her birthday she really, really, really wanted a "Singing Weasel" AKA sing-a-ma-jigs. So she was excited to get two of them.
She likes old fashioned candy, like candy corn and cola bottles. She wears some form of frilly skirt every day, and not because she thinks she's a princess or is dressing up like one, but because she knows she is beautiful and she thinks the skirts are beautiful.
A few of her cute Gemma words:
Houses are "Castles"
her fingernails are "Shells"

No comments: