Monday, April 27, 2009

Funny pictures

Gemma has started pulling this face whenever she wants to make me laugh. It works every time!
Oh Dear.... Busy girl, she got into my lotion.....What do you do except take a picture and laugh.
Feeding the birds at grandma Rory's
Gemma is also on a "bound-aid" kick. She needs one for everything, here she bumped her bean. We go through many bound-aids in a day.
I also want to jot down some of the cute things she says, so that I don't forget.
"Fine"
"It's NOT fair!" (in the proper context)
"I can't found it"
"My Jill" This is what she calls me, mostly when other people are around. If she can't see me she asks " Where's my Jill?"
"No yell me" for the record no yelling has to occur for her to say this, I try to reserve yelling for only when danger is involved, so mostly its when she doesn't want to mind.
She calls Jade "Sister" I think it is so cute.
"It's mine?" When she wants something or if its Jade's.
'Of course" also in the proper context, it's cute.
'yinon" is Lion "rebras" are Zebras, "raffs" are Giraffes. She doesn't like any bugs especially flying ones and crawling ones ( I am pretty sure that covers all the bugs) She has a temper and thinks that she should always be in Jades room. I guess she is 2 :-)
She loves her movies, and her blanket that she named "colors". She is a clothes changer and changes 15 times a day.... It is not worth the battle to try and stop her. She gave up naps last fall, I was not ready... but what do you do. However she does go to bed at 7:45 and gets up around 8:30a.m. so that is nice. She makes me laugh all day and she is my little shadow and a sweetie. Currently I cannot be out of her sight at all! I love spending all day with her and I am so glad that I can.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sue said...

She sounds a lot like Allie. Pretty cute! I love being able to check out your blog and watch your kids grow. It's been so long since I've seen you that I wouldn't even know what they looked like without it.

lori parkhurst said...

What a sweetie! She sounds like a character!