Friday, March 20, 2009

Packer?

There hasn't been a whole lot going on lately we have been figuring out car situations and so I have been home a lot. Here are a few pics from the last few weeks. Also we went to Disney on Ice but I have to get my mom's memory card for the pictures because I forgot my camera.


Well it looks like I have a packer :-) Not all children are packers. The story is I had gotten home from the store and I was putting stuff away, I had gotten a few Easter items and Jade was being kind of snoopy and I called her a "Snoopy" well it hurt her feelings and the next thing I know she was standing by the front door...
Me: What's the matter? what are you doing?
Jade: I am going to go live where people love me.(Through many tears)
Me: Where is that?
Jade: Grandma Rory's
Me: How are you going to get there?
Jade: You can take me. (Still lots of tears)
Me: Well I guess you could do that but I would be very sad, and I would miss you very much. (A hug was included)
Crisis avoided :-)
This is James' new ride. Well... new for him. It is actually very nice, I need to get a picture with someone standing by it, it is very high.
We all have to find a way to deal with the car wash.... Its Gemma with "car monkey's"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

lori parkhurst said...

A lot has happened! I hope you are feeling better and so are your kids. I am glad james got a new truck. I hope it will be very reliable for him!