Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Snoopy and Hoover Dam

Roo found Snoopy at least 8 times throughout the day, she thought he was just great, and so I have many pictures of her giving Snoopy loves.
What a long fun day! We were on our way out of the park, we stayed until it closed at 6:00pm, since they had gone to winter hours. Anyway Gemma fell asleep in her stroller, she never does that. I was getting some jams and jellys and looked down and she was out! Snuggling with her Snoopy.
On our way back home we stopped at Hoover Dam, I had seen it when I went to Arizona 4 years ago, but I have always wanted to go back and do the tour. Gemma is enjoying her preferred way of travel.
This is the observation deck after you go through the tour. It is amazing how high it is, and until you are standing there it dosen't seem so high. I couldn't wait to snap the picture and get off of it, it made me nervous.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chris and Jana said...

That height makes me nervous too. I like to look at it from way afar. What happened to Cisco's hair!?