Saturday, May 3, 2008

Fun Pic's

So I did have to get a new camera.... But that's OK I guess.It is always hard to spend lots of money on myself, but, I am really enjoying my new one and here are some new pic's from the last few weeks... (They were not taken with my new camera.)

Gemma got to have her first ice cream cone that she didn't have to share and that wasn't a plain cone dipped in somebody elses ice cream, she thought it was great. She did get very cold however and made a huge mess, but it was fun.


Getting loves from Chris while he was in town.
Cisco's wrestling achievement banquet, Rory went with him they had dinner and a ceremony.

Gemma found "Nandy" (candy) at Rory's house.
We were watching the wolf at the Zoo.
This is a cute picture, I was outside with Roo and the jogging stroller was on the porch , she loves to go for walks so she just got in all by herself and was ready to go.

No comments: