Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Merry Christmas

Even though Christmas with my family was held at my house I don't have any pictures of it , I actually don't have very many of us opening presents either, I think my mom has some so I will need to get them from her. Anyway here are a few fun ones.This is our annual family photo right before we open presents.
Jade got a new bike, but she was very concerned because she asked Santa for an i-pod and she didn't see it right away, Santa did come through however and she was thrilled with everything. John-Paul dressed her so very cute again this year I just love the clothes he gets for her there will be pictures of the clothes in a few days. She also got a new pair of Oobees from Grandma Rory.
Gemma had fun opening presents again. John-Paul also got her clothes they are so cute, He has great taste.

Cisco also had a good year he got a Dragonfly, and a new Game system, as well as a new electric blanket, and Guitar hero.

No comments: