Monday, October 22, 2007

Gemma

Gemma is getting so big, how time flies. She is fully walking now and figuring out running, I took her in to get her shots last Tuesday. It was so sad her little legs were sore and she couldn't walk very well. Normally however she is so happy and busy, she is also starting to talk a bit she say's "Oh WOW!" and when we are in the store she points and say's "wats zat" and today she started calling me " MaMa" I just love it. She waves bye-bye and when I ask her where daddy is she waves bye-bye :-) even if he is right there...
She loves to get into Cisco and Jade's rooms and if they leave their doors open she makes a bee-line for Cisco's room first. :-) And she really does not like it when I tell her "stop it" it makes her cry.This is a cute picture of her walking, the little pooh bear car is from Grandma Anaka and Grandpa Ray, they gave it to her for her birthday. It's not her birthday yet but they were excited and I didn't mind, because they won't be here on her birthday anyway, they are going to Panama.
Gemma is a big girl now.. well she thinks she is... I spent last week painting her crib. Chris and Jana were very kind and let us have it back, I had lent it to them for Jack, thinking that I wouldn't need it because none of the other kids ever slept in one. Gemma however can only sleep in her own bed, it was a dark blue but I wanted to have it be a lighter color. All I can say is that primer is important!! My dad had told me that I only needed to sand it.... the guy at the home depot said the same thing... they were wrong. Anyway I finally got it done over the weekend, with a lot of Cisco's help, and this is a picture of Gemma in it. :-)

No comments: