Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Chris' Birthday


On Sunday it was Chris' birthday so we all went to my mom's house for a get together. I was really excited because Jana said she would show me how to set up this blog. YAY! All of the pictures (before this one and the peek-a-boo one) on here I uploaded with Jana's help... Now I am trying this myself at home.... Seems to be working all right so far :) I even managed to find the pictures, believe me, I wasn't so sure I could. So anyway we were celebrating Chris' birthday and he was holding Jack and Gemma to see if they are close in weight...they are pretty close...

2 comments:

Chris and Jana said...

What cute little cousins. Somebody really needs to do something about that poor little boy's turkey tail though. :) I love Gemma's little "horns".

Chris and Jana said...

By the way, it looks like you've gotten this blogging thing down. Very good!